- You can log in to an online dashboard to see how you are doing.
- Scores will be measured daily and reviewed every 90 days. Please note that driving
badly could mean an increase in your premium - but never by more than 20% over the course of the year.
- Earn No Claim Discount.
- On top of other great savings, you can also earn a No Claim Discount each year. Another reward we offer for driving safely.
- Theft Tracker.
- Should your car be stolen, the theft tracker is immediately activated to promptly track down the location of your car.
- A smartbox will be fitted to the car.
- The smartbox works like a GPS to measure how the car is being driven against our safe driving parameters which are speed,
acceleration, braking, cornering and the time of day you drive. We will then give you a safer driving score.
- If you drive a lot during the night.
- (e.g. night shift worker) your premium is likely to increase. Statistics show that you are more likely to be involved in an accident during the night. Source: Internal Data.
- Your policy can be cancelled mid-term in the event of dangerous or excessive speeding.
- If this happens, this could affect you getting future car insurance.
- This policy does not give provision to drive other vehicles.
- Our Partners Wunelli Limited.
- will use your data for research purposes, ongoing theft tracking services post cancellation (where requested by you) and to supply to additional insurers at your request.
- If you change your vehicle before the renewal.
- there is a charge of £90 plus any premium adjustment.